Thread: VGA mode not supported

VGA mode not supported

Hello friends,

Everything was working fine till yesterday but today when i try to Turn On my computer it worked for some time and after that i got an message as VGA mode not supported. I thought that there would be some power issue so i changed power cord of my LCD monitor and again try to restart it. Then the the system began to start setup but after a few seconds jumps to a black screen and video mode not supported comes up and moves around. Does anyone has any ideas ?

VGA mode not supported

You are getting VGA mode not supported message because some LCD monitors may display that message when the monitor is on but not connected to a video port, or when the computer isn't producing any video or it might also happen that the video settings in Windows are not supported by the monitor. Try booting to the menu Safe Mode is on, but choose Enable VGA mode, NOT Safe Mode.

VGA mode not supported

I have try to do that too but still getting VGA mode not supported, can anyone tell me some another solution for this. I had check my monitor on another computer it was working fine on another computer. Thanks in Advance.

VGA mode not supported

If was also getting VGA mode not supported message in that case i called up LG customer care and they told me to adjust the resolution of the monitor by turning the computer on, right click the desktop, choose properties, go to display settings, and adjust the slider at the bottom until everything is small, clear and sharp, all at the same time, and the computer accepts it.