Thread: Nvidia 6100 pixel shader support

Nvidia 6100 pixel shader support

Hello,

I want to play Call of Duty 5, but unfortunately when I run the games once installed the screen stays black and get error regarding Pixel Shader capabilities .Is this due to my graphics card nvidia 6100 is not compatible with this game ? or i need to install the latest version of Pixel Shader. I do not understand Pixel Shader can any one help me ?
    Thank you

Re: Nvidia 6100 pixel shader support

N pixel shader is a graphics function that calculates effects at the pixel level. Depending on the desired resolution, up to 2 million extra pixels may be necessary to illuminate, give form, each color image, based on 60 frames per second. This, in turn, requires an enormous computing power. The GeForce3 can easily manipulate the data through the pixel shader and provide your computer images of quality equivalent to the cinema. For consumers, this is a hardware control experience ever.Grade per pixel provides a level of detail of the extraordinary surfaces that allows you to see details beyond the simple level of the triangle.

NVIDIA GeForce 6100 NV44 graphics having DX9.0 manager and Pixel Shader 3.0 so i think that must be enough for game so Call of Duty 5 must work on your pc better to check for driver upgrades and install directx 10 or higher.it provides performance and allows for effects at the pixel level previously impossible for public platforms.

programmable shader summit offer developers a unique control of lighting, shadows, color of each pixel, giving them the opportunity to create a myriad of unique surface rendered. but pixel shader is not part of software so you cant download or purchase a pixel shader its part of the graphics card and installed by manufacture so if that not working switch to new card