Thread: Troubleshoot Pioneer PDP-5010FD

Troubleshoot Pioneer PDP-5010FD

When my xbox360 is connected through entrances HDMI, the image is excellent, as long as the option is established HDMI to the PC and not of video. Set with the video, is the same image pixellated since it has been described previously. I had a service of technology of Cablevision to end today and will verify that the signal in the cable, and said here that she was well. Also I have tried 2 cable boxes, first was the 8300 has been described previously, that I finish receiving in the mail of Cablevision, and second 4250 HD were the old SA square I was using before. I called pioneer, and said that he sounded as if necessity to have a representative on watch watches. Before making that call, somebody has some advice?

Re: Troubleshoot Pioneer PDP-5010FD

To have a representative on watch Pioneer to watch the TV. You could have been one of lucky people 2/3% of the people who have a problem with a plasma television. He sounds as the HDMI I embroider could be bad or the processor of video HDMI. It seems that you marked all the possible angles.

But when his xbox connected more of HDMI, than was well. So I am not safe if it is the meeting. It could be that the signal coming from cable is not sufficiently strong like for trips of more than 20 cable feet? OP has tried to connect the STB using a shorter cable HDMI?

No luck in the search of a reestablishment of the DVR. I had " high level technician" of Cablevision to leave today. I said everything to him what it had made to solve the problem, and made a call of 20 seconds and informed to me into which the 8300 explorer does not admit exit 1080i. I have indicated that the image 1080i using the component of cables was well. It was not influenced by this. In fact I not want to discuss or to argue with him still more, since really they do not seem to know what it was speaking, and could not explain it better. If she is correct, 8300 Cablevision SA dvr does not support 1080i (or 720p) through connector HDMI, although it supports these formats through component connectors. I am going to try to obtain to that it knows than they are speaking of Cablevision on the telephone to confirm or to deny this, but sounds ridiculous situation for me. Then I am going to change the cable for the last time.