Thread: Samsung HL-R5067 service problem

Samsung HL-R5067 service problem

I have had many problems with my Samsung HLR5067 DLP. First that nothing had to only do with the old style of analogical connections it shows a distortion of green screen. HDMI and component of connections are well. I have around which by means of the cable use of HDMI and DVD. They said to me that a bad one is probable second I embroider expensive to solve. Now my photo of today began to congeal and now when igniting it the screen is dark and that goes out after minutes. I checked and the lamp is working. Some idea?

Re: Samsung HL-R5067 service problem

Panasonic, Sony and Sharp are my recommendations for a LCD HDTV. The light of the motor is a possibility. If she is not bad now, not later or more early. The light of the motor, also known by several other names, optical block is one of them, is a part common to fail in the DLP TV. The price of the light is below the motor. You can hope to pay near $ 400 to manpower has installed. As the back part can be seen is in sequence, without waiting for the date of delivery

It could be that it is another type of color wheel. Some are having air, and some are not and after changing the color wheel there are some adjustments that there are to be introduced through service of menu. You probably can find more information on this in the appropriate thread of the proprietor or in the manual on watch.

You necessity to fit to the CCD and the index of delay. The instructions are in the manual on watch for their model of television in samsung.com. You will need a Samsung remote control to enter the menu of services to make the adjustments. I have seen that they used the remote controls of all type of things in eBay reason why he could try to look for there, or if you have a friend who have a HLR can borrow one.