Thread: How to overclock Nvidia 9300m gs

How to overclock Nvidia 9300m gs

I had ordered Nvidia 9300m GS graphic card for my acer laptop. I had heard about this card that it has an awesome output. I want to ask how can I overclock Nvidia 9300m GS card and get maximum performance out of it. My laptop has C2D processor with 4gigs to RAM. Also what is the specification of this card.

Re: How to overclock Nvidia 9300m gs

The Nvidia GeForce 9300M GS had a PCI-E X16 interface with a core clock speed of up to 580Mhz. The maximum bandwidth of the graphic card is 6.4 Gb/s. It is a DirectX 10 graphic adapter especially designed for small and thin notebooks. As compare to the old series of Nvidia gpu's, in the new 9300M GS 8 unified shaders are produced in 65nm. It is integrated with new VP3 video processor with additional video features. It also has a much better hd video decoding support.

Generally overclocking is not termed as beneficial for small and thin laptops. This why because they have an optimized amount of power supply. You cannot increase the amount of psu. Because if overclocked to higher capacity can make your system unstable. Other than this Nvidia Geforce 9300M GS has Hybrid-SLI support. That means the technique selects between the integrated and dedicated graphic core. The other problem here is that Nvidia Geforce 9300M GS only works with Windows Vista. If you want to overclock then you have to assure that you are using the correct driver for it. Nvidia Geforce 9300M GS has higher core speed as compare to the old series. It meets all the needs of today's gaming world.

To overclok Nvidia 9300M GS card you will need to download Riva Tuner Utility. It is a powerful tool which provides you all the necessary things you need to tune up your Nvida GPU. Download the file form the attachment. It divided into three parts. Just unzip them in a same folder one by one. Then once you have downloaded it and install it then launch the application and click on the a small arrow of Customize. Select Driver Settings. Select the graphic card from the system settings. Then in the overclocking tab you can see the Core clock, shader clock and memory clock. Here you do not need any help. Just use you knowledge and tune up the gpu as you want. Important that you must have the latest driver.