Thread: Toshiba satellite fan replacement

Toshiba satellite fan replacement

My friend is having Toshiba Satellite laptop with him from few days his laptop is making noise and it's very loud and sometime after sometime his laptop gets shut down too, he don't have any technical knowledge so has came to me to solve his problem i guess replacing CPU fan would solve his problem but i don't know how to replace it. Can any one direct me what steps i need to follow for the same.

I would suggest you to not to replace it by yourself because if you do any mistake while replacing it then your whole laptop would died and you have to take a new laptop. My friend was also facing similar kind of issue and he was trying to do it by himself without taking any help and at the end he had burn out his motherboard. So let the right person do his job.

If you want to replace your fan then i would suggest you to contact Toshiba and they would help you out with this or else you can download it's manual from the website where you would be shown how to disassemble your laptop and you can follow the steps, when you are planning to replace please make sure you are taking good quality of fan because nowadays you will be getting low quality fan too which would damage your laptop in future.

You can check out the links where you can come to know whats the exact issue with you laptop and would help you to make decision either to replace our fan or get some alternative solution for the same.

Toshiba Satellite a45 fan issue
    Toshiba satellite u205 cooling system issue