Thread: Best gpu cooler

Best gpu cooler

hi ,
    i am looking to overclock my gpu but dont know which gpu to use so please help me to choose better GPU cooler.

Re: Best gpu cooler

i will suggest ZALMAN VF1000 2 Ball VGA Cooler equipped with Zalman’s patented VFP (Variable Fin Profile) technology. Fan installed inside the heatsink maximizes the cooling efficiency and the product’s maximized dissipation surface area provides excellent performance.

Use of four high performance heatpipes maximizes heat transfer.Pure copper thin fins (0.3mm) for excellent cooling performance.Cools not only the VGA chipset and VGA RAM, but all other VGA components as well.80mm Slim LED Fan for excellent performance and great aesthetics.Newly improved installation structure provides easy installation and broad compatibility.Adjustable fan speed controller(FAN MATE 2) enables control of noise and fan speed.Does not generate noise or vibration in Silent Mode.

The cooling of graphics cards is often a problem. The choice of solutions became scarce with the latest generation of cards, and often the solutions are either too inefficient or too little quieter.But there is no problem with CoolViva Pro Coolermaster with a transposition of the solution heat-pipe radiator
    • Universal clip design for ATI/ nVIDIA cards
    • Copper base with 3 heat pipes provides superior cooling performance
    • Unique fan design helps draw cool air from both top and bottom inlets ooling MOSFET and Memory.
    • Ventilated PCI-bracket design helps direct hot airflow out of the chassis
    • Silent operation at only 20 dBA
    • 8 memory heat sinks included
    • RoHS compliance for protecting the environme

i think ZALMAN VF1000 2 Ball VGA Cooler is good competitor but as i am on CoolViva Pro it is best

there is good competition between ZALMAN and thermalright i think you should check this http://www.thermalright.com/new_a_pa...ga_cooler.html
    in that hr 03 gtx is looks good

• 6 quality heatpipes for maximum amount of heat transfer to work with 120mm*25mm fan for best configuration to suit your needs (fan not include).
    • nickel-plated heatpipes to reduce oxidation effect, maintaining top performance for long term usage.
    • Proprietary through holes on fins for efficient ventilation and proficient coolin.
    • Heatpipes soldered to every heatsink fin to increase heat transfer efficiency.
    • Includes the VRM heatsink with proprietary thru holes adapted from the High Riser Series for best heat dissipation.
    • Sleek and stylish appearance.