Thread: Laptop LCD screen has dark spots

Laptop LCD screen has dark spots

I am facing an issue with my laptop earlier everything was working fine but today when i started my laptop i saw a dark spots on the screen. This is happening only in some selected area only. Does anyone know how to work come from this issue.

Try to follow the below steps:-
    1. First you need to identify your pixel problem. A stuck pixel is one where one or more of the cells is stuck on or off . A dead pixel that no longer works will appear as a black spot.

2. Try to run pixel fixing software which is safest for monitor so it should always be the first thing you attempt. Many time cycling through the various colors will sometimes unstick the pixels and fix the problem.

3. Now memorize the location of the pixel and turn off your monitor. You may want to use a protective cloth so the object doesn't directly touch the screen.

4. Tap on the stuck pixel with a soft but pointed object such as the edge of a pencil eraser. You will need to do this hard enough to create a discoloration at the point of impact but not so hard as to hurt the screen. After tapping the monitor five to 10 times, the pixel may start to behave normally.

I had try to follow the above mention steps but still facing same issue does anyone has any other solution then please revert back.Thanks in Advance.

It seems that your LCD screen has gone bad and in this case you need to either show it to engineer or replace it with a new one, but i don't so engineer would also be able to solve it, if your laptop is in service period then you should showed it to the manufacturer and they would fix this issue for you.