Thread: How replace lcd screen of Dell laptop

How replace lcd screen of Dell laptop

Today when i was going to my college my laptop by mistake my laptop bag fall down and when i saw it my LCD Screen got broke down and my brother has brought new LCD screen for my Dell laptop. But none of us know how to replace the LCD screen. Does any one has any experience then please reply to this thread.

Replace lcd screen of Dell laptop

Instead of replacing by yourself i would suggest you to get it done by someone else who has a good technical knowledge and experience about how to replace the LCD screen since it's very expensive and by mistake if you have attach some wrong wire or it got damage then you have to take a new screen because i was also facing similar problem and i try to do it by myself in which some capacitor got where burn out and i had to send it to Dell for serving. i would suggest you not to take such kinds of risk if you don't know it perfectly.

How replace lcd screen of Dell laptop

Since you are using Dell laptop you can contact customer Support and ask them that you need to replace your LCD screen they will ask your account number please provide them and follow the steps. If you don't want to call Dell Support then you might have probably receive a manual where they have shown the the steps for assemble and disassemble you can use it for your reference, by mistake if you have lost those manuals then you can take it from it's website and repalce your LCd screen without any issue.