Thread: Toshiba Satellite Laptop Monitor Blackout

Toshiba Satellite Laptop Monitor Blackout

My brother is having Toshiba laptop with him when he last started his laptop it was working fine and after that he went on vacation, but after that when he is trying to start his Toshiba Satellite Laptop his LCD monitor got totally black out, but when i try to attach it with an external monitor it's working fine. Can anyone suggest what should i do in this case.

Solution for Toshiba Laptop Monitor Blackouts

It might happen that there would be some connection issue please have a check for the same or i would suggest you to show it to technician who would be able to check it out the issue and fixed it for you because normally in such kind of case you just need to replace the fuse or resistor which is being burnt out.

Toshiba Satellite Laptop Monitor Blackout

I was also facing such kind of issue i try to reassemble my LCD and it was working fine. For reassembling you need to follow the below steps:-

1. Work in a clean room. You don’t want dust and lint inside your LCD screen.
    2. Remove sticky tape and foil from the back of the screen and glue it somewhere so you can reuse it later, when you assemble the screen.
    3. Now remove tape from the backlight cables.
    4. Before you remove something, take a closer look at the part and memorize how it is assembled.
    5. When you are assembling the screen, remove dust and lint with compressed air and try to avoid cloth for cleaning the screen.