Thread: How to stream movies from pc to tv

How to stream movies from pc to tv

I had sign up a account with netflix. I got a offered to see some movies. I want to see those movies in my TV rather than seeing it on the computer. As my monitor is small one show I does not look great. I want to ask how can I stream a movie from a pc to a tv. What additional hardware of software will I need to do so.

Re: How to stream movies from pc to tv

If you have a play station like ps3 then you can stream movies to the tv. It will as a media center. You can stream all your movies via play station. All thing you need a proper cable connecting your tvset, ps3 and pc and proper cable. By configuring the game console all movies, songs, images, etc can be see on your tv set.

There are many media adapters and streamers available. You can have any of them. They are easy to configure and use. Just some cables and a media software all the movies can be seen on the TV set. It is also important that your television should support this feature. Like today's hdtv they have a inbuilt media streaming utility. All you need is to connect the tv with the pc.

I will consider you to use Roku Tool. It is an awesome device which converts your simple TV set to an digital video player. It syncs instantly with netflix and you can access all the menus on the TV set. It is also called as netflix player. Many time is sold by netflix only. With a portable remote control this device offers your a number of on demand movies and episodes. Just connect the Roku device with the TV and then with the pc and follow the instruction on the screen.