Thread: Low fps with CRT Monitor

Low fps with CRT Monitor

The problem is that I very much play Counter Strike Source and anxiety about my low FPS when I have a resolution of 1680 x 1050. A native resolution does not come into question, because I like the picture would have been as sharp as it goes. I know there can be many reasons to have low Fps. But whether the processor, motherboard or graphics card is ... so I am totally confused.

Here in my system:

Intel Celeron 300 2666mhz

RADEON 9800 PRO

1024 MB DDR SDRAM

MSI MS-6701 | I think this is the problem!

Re: Low fps with CRT Monitor

I can say from my experience an LCD to 60Hz is equivalent to a CRT to 85-100Hz in terms of flicker.

Although my experience has summarized the TN panels, already dealt with some S-IPS and still image quality but far from top of a CRT. In the TFT / widescreen LCD gives another experience of gaming (most visual field) but still prefer playing on my CRT seen sharpness (sharp), colors, gradients of B / W are much better.

If you upgrade your PC, the game is also noted and the recommended settings to adjust this again (in the case are higher). With a bad computer, it would then show you that it would be recommended low details and low resolution to use. It is the highest settings, your PC can be redundant, but not necessarily at the highest settings.

Wikipedia:

This can cause lowered frame rates due to latency (the period of the refresh rate at maximum), which might be undesirable in games that require fast response (eg first person shooters).

If you tweaked your settings so far that you> get 200 FPS, but that he drops to 150 when you have a lot of action, then you're wrong. A high fps is not good. 60 fps, and which also has something to do with the refresh rate of your monitor, but I will still ff asking how exactly it.