Thread: Problem with wave system power monitor

Problem with wave system power monitor

I'm having a monitor issue, where my screen exhibits a slow wave, which slightly distorts the screen and then it slowly moves from the bottom to the top. I don't understand why i'm having such problem. Can any body tell me that is there any kind of problem with my wave system power monitor? Does any body knows about this issue? Kindly help me out to get rid of the above issue.

Re: Problem with wave system power monitor

I think you should try to test it by moving the monitor to a diferent computer in a different location. If you still face the same problem then the monitor has a filtration problem in its power supply.

The Wave System Power Monitor is an electricity meter type of monitor, which helps one to keep track of the wave power consumption. There are numerous applications in which it is desirable to continuously monitor and/or control beam parameters of a laser, especially high power pulsed or continuous wave (CW) lasers, without interrupting the laser beam or redirecting a portion of the beam.

Try to download the drivers for the "Wave System Power Monitor" directly from the official manufacture’s website. Or you can try to contact your electrical mainennance staff, or local power company, as this Electro-Magnetic interfearance is going to cause issues. The power distribution equipment is designed to prevent this type of emmition, but certain failures or mis-installations can cause this type of problem.