Thread: Set picture quality of Samsung LN40A630

Set picture quality of Samsung LN40A630

Hi,
    I had purchased a 40" Samsung LN40A630 Television. It was setup by a technician provided by the retailer. Now i know there are multiple features and settings in the plasma T.V. But I don't know configure those. I need some help in adjusting the picture quality especially. What more changes can be done to get an better performance from the T.V. Suggestions Appreciated.

Re: Set picture quality of Samsung LN40A630

Plasma TV's are high definition rendering devices. You can adjust some setting and get much more out of it. For the most accurate calibration follow the below setting on your TV :
    Enter in the User Menu Settings and give the values for following settings :
    • Picture Modes > Picture Mode : Movie > Cell Light : 5
    • Picture Settings > Contrast : 90 > Brightness : 48 > Sharpness : 0 > Color : 52 > Tint : 0
    • Detailed Settings > Color Space : Auto > White Balance : Default > Fleshtone : 0 > Edge Enhancement : Off > XVYCC Color : Off
    • Picture Options > Color Tone : Warm 2 > Size : 16:9 > Digital NR : Off > DNIE : Off > HDMI Black Level : Low > Film Mode : Auto > Blue Only Mode : Off > Auto Motion Plus : Off

I believe that you should contact your manufacturer for any changes. Playing with the setting by your own hand can make things worse. But there are some simple setting which you can try out for a good result. Normally the HD definition T.V's comes with some preset configuration which user friendly and easy to use.

I am giving you some links of manual and user guide for the Samsung LN40A630 TV. Download then and read them properly before changing anything. These guides include a complete information about the settings and setup of LCD TV. This will also help to understand the basic and advance features of your television. The guide includes home theater setup, audio system setup, computer setup, etc. It is of multiple use of save it properly. A good quality material for reference.

Download Samsung LN40A630 User Guide