Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Blue screen when I play games

Monitor & Video Cards

Old 02-04-2009

Blue screen when I play games

Whenever I play a game blue screen appears and tells me that windows has detected an error etc. .. It marked dump of physical memory. I am told that it could be the drivers. I am using Ati catalyst 9.3 .
These blue screens appear that since I have my new graphics card is a Sapphire X1650 Pro AGP. Does it comes from the video card ?

Thanks

Old 02-04-2009

Re: Blue screen when I play games

Check to make sure you have adequate disk space. If a driver is identified in the stop message, disable the driver or check with the manufacturer for driver updates. Try changig video adapters.
Old 02-04-2009

Re: Blue screen when I play games

Check with the hardware vendor for any BIOS updates. Disable BIOS memory options such as caching or shadowing. If you need to use safemode to remove or disable components, restart your computer, press F8 to select advanced startup options, and then select safe mode.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Monitor & Video Cards
Tags: , ,