Thread: Games crashes on the GeForce 8800 Ultra

Games crashes on the GeForce 8800 Ultra

I have a problem that almost all of the game after launch, after a certain period of time stuck. For example - Crysis. Start, feel free to play 15 minutes without a single hassle, and then the game hangs, and then turn blue screen and gives some error nvlddmd.sys (or something like that). More PC reboots itself. In the main crash all the games, some play 20,10,5 minutes. Reinstall the drivers 10 times. No Steam-only crash the game.

Specification my PC: Intel Core 2 Quad 2.66 GHz 2 giga RAM, graphics card GeForce 8800 Ultra.

Re: Games crashes on the GeForce 8800 Ultra

It seems this is a problem with the card. It overheated, though I'm not sure. Check the temperature of graphic card.

Starting the game, play 5-10 minutes, then the computer hangs. And a simple restart, or telling me "video nvlddmkm.sys stopped responding and has been successfully restored, a light blue screen with error nvlddmkm.sys and reboots. Searched on the Internet, the problem known, but no definite decision can not be found. Some say overheated, others - to reset the bios, and the third - low power power supply. But what exactly the problem - is unclear. About overheating do not know. Played in GRID for a few hours a couple days without problems, then started again. The same with Fallout 3. Previously, to play quietly, and now even the 2 minutes are not able to play.

I hope antivirus system checked?

Any repair of electronics starts to check voltage. You are already advised to monitor the voltage coming to the motherboard, the graphics card on the screw - to "load", and under load. To begin with - software, reliable - right multimeter. If voltage is normal, then - everything else: control of all temperatures: percent, graphics cards, bridges, power phase, testing the stability of the memory and processor.

Until these basic tests are not completed, it is difficult to talk about something else.