Thread: Monitor image size error

idea Monitor image size error

Hello Friends,

I'm having a Dell laptop with me and whenever i try to boot up my system, i get monitor "image size error". When i try to close it, by clicking on the "X" on the pop-up window, it reappears again on my screen whenever i boot up my system. I had called up my Dell manufacturer to help me out from the above problem, but they told me to download latest display driver and delete the old one. I did the same but i'm still getting the same problem again and again. Can any one help me out to resolve this problem? Any kind on information on this would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Re: Monitor image size error

First download the driver from Dell website to your desktop.Next uninstall the video driver(s) that are currently installed by right clicking My Computer select properties\\Hardware\Device Manager then clicking the + sign next to display adapters then right clicking each listed one at a time and selecting uninstall. Lastly run the driver downloaded from Dell,then reboot and test.

Try to right click on your desktop screen, then select Properties and in that go to Setting tabs. Then select the appropriate screen resolution for your monitor such as 1024 by 768 pixels.

A display monitor includes a conventional CRT and associated display drive circuitry together with conventional horizontal and vertical deflection systems. A high voltage system is operated in response to the horizontal deflection system to produce a CRT accelerating potential. A display size control responds to changes of high voltage system current to produce an error signal which is used to produce compensating amplitude changes of vertical and horizontal deflection currents in order to maintain substantially constant image size.