Thread: Eliminate screen grainiess by removing digitizer for HP tx2000?

Eliminate screen grainiess by removing digitizer for HP tx2000?

The new HP tx2000 Entertainment Notebook is actually a Tablet PC sequel to the tx1000 with a design change, a new Wacom digitizer "optimized for capturing handwriting" with rechargeable eraser pen, better-able to chip and look better. I have seen some graininess on screen. So i want to know that can i eliminate screen graininess by removing digitizer for HP tx2000? Any idea? Please help.

Re: Eliminate screen grainiess by removing digitizer for HP tx2000?

We therefore very much oppose the two styles , one very fine and very clean cold limit and the other a little more refined but at the same time rounder and warmer ! This is quite consistent with the general public vocational or given to these two products . One may notice that this subject outlets, modem , network and external display are grouped on the back on the 2710 which is very convenient position laptop while they are scattered all around the year 2050. A video output , 2 headphone jacks and a remote control on the 2050 which does not exist on 2710. In contrast, the 2710 has a 2050 Firewire port that does not.

Around the screen, setting up the macro / landscape of the webcam, the exit button and light the lamp and the exit button of the antenna to improve capture of networks. On the right the fingerprint reader that I tried to run as a " scroll " like on my Fujitsu Siemens T70 but it did not work , shame! Below , therefore, accessible only by position and with the tablet stylus " Ctrl + Alt + Del " and next is the pivot of the screen that allows switching between landscape and portrait hinge hinge bottom right. It seems that we can have the other two positions with a new driver.

I am slowly in HP tx2000 pointing stick is bigger than the usual sticks , hollow with small studs preventing it from slipping. I even begin to arrive at a " select and drag "on three ! Which is not bad and shows a real progress because I was in fifth at the beginning ! However it took me a little push the sensitivity of the touchpad of HP tx2000 and now he responds very well to the slightest touch. I like the feel of the dimpled surface. The elevator works well right neither too fast nor too slow as it is right next to the return of the wrist rest , we can find without looking . I still have not found what used to disable the touchpad.

The contact is however not the same. The contact of the stylus on the slab of 2710 resembles that of a ballpoint pen on a sheet of paper placed on marble , while that of 2050 is more like that of a pen on a notepad . Nostalgic for TC1100 including myself prefer the 2710 in this regard. It seems to me that writing is faster on the 2710 than on the 2050 This may come first to the hardness of the screen is harder on which the pen slips more so than the 2050 is more flexible and more fun! We find the same problem of vagueness of the screen near the hinge on both.

HP , after launching its new line of Tablet PC with the HP 2710p in 2007 , repeated almost a year later with a subtle change and welcome its best seller . Called HP Elitebook 2730p, Very good battery life , numerous security features , connectivity , performance , excellent quality screen ( refund / write ), the previous model compatible accessories , tablet experience improved , highly resistant casing.