Thread: Palit's New Warranty Policy for thier video cards

Palit's New Warranty Policy for thier video cards

I heard that lot of Palit customers are not satisfied with the 1 year warranty for their parts. So I think that manufacturer has recently decided to upgrade the warranty up to 2 years. But as far as I know this warranty period is only applies to US/Canada Market only. Do you know any other still be at 1 year warranty? They also declared that they will change their policy soon for those region and shipment within 1-2 weeks from today. I think that many people will not going to satisfy with this policy because now they are looking for a life time warranty. Because of this customer request I think that the Palit will be going to increase part warranty as soon as possible or in future. But I think the lifetime warranty still out of question.

Re: Palit's New Warranty Policy for thier video cards

It is good to hear that the finally the Palit had decided to extend its warranty period. May not be a lifetime warranty but I good move towards the future policy. The all the video cards that was manufactured before, only contain 1 year warranty period. What will the step up program for future video cards? I think that 2 year warranty is much enough to replace your video card with the same or the new one if it becomes defective within that period.

I heard that the BFG has stopped their video card business. It is out of business now. The Palit has recently announced that they do not have any step up program. But they told that if any of their cards is discontinued or become defective within the certain warranty period, they will usually going to replace with the same of a brand new video card under some circumstances. Due to some enlargement in request I hope that the manufacturer will do some with a new plan in future concerning the Step up agenda.

As far I know not only US/Canada has received the new warranty policy but there is much to say about Australia also. I think that the Australia also has been received this policy. The new Palit GF GTX 460 that has been launched in Australia has got 2 year warranty period. It is card with PCI-E 2.0 768MB DDR5 192-bit, Dual-Link DVI, D-Sub, HDMI and Fan.

It is not a good thing to hear that the new policy is only applied for US/Canada. Why didn’t they still go for some global changes? The value of the warranty is not only required for those two but all the customers who are spread globally also needs some changes. I'm essentially sort of reassured Palit lastly realized the worth which warranties present to clients. It actually was presently a theme of time prior to this happened in order to stay put as spirited as promising in the North American market. But I am very happy about this new step towards the right direction from Palit.