Thread: Blue screen with ATI Radeon but no tabs SMARTGART

Blue screen with ATI Radeon but no tabs SMARTGART

Hello,
    I have a problem with my ATI Radeon card that makes infinite loops and eventually planted in the famous blue screen. I found on forums support disabling fast write on the tab SMARTGART. But by opening the properties of my graphics card, I can not find this tab. For information my card is an ATI Radeon HD 2400 series, and I took the latest drivers on ATI's website directly (ie English, I do not know if it changes anything or not, as the correspondence of tabs ...).
    Thank you in advance for those who want to help me.
    Do not email me asking for tech support. Any private support is billable at $50 an hour.

Re: Blue screen with ATI Radeon but no tabs SMARTGART

Have you got the latest drives installed ? Has this always happened?
    Have you changed anything on your computer ? I would suggest running a game briefly (a couple of minutes) then running it to get an accurate temp reading While your motherboard and Card are in use.

It's an AGP ? Otherwise normally I think the writing is fast and everything in the bios. can you write down the stop code message: 0x58752752752 the next blue screen.

I do not know which code was therefore the file that is already done bugger ati2dvag
    For the message stop: otherwise there was 0x000000EA other codes in brackets I have observed in this case would be useful (without conviction)
    0x8714b428
    0x89696f60
    0xb9ccecb4
    0x00000001

sorry to be ignorant but what does it mean to be in AGP? it is in relation to a game mode, definition, or can you watch that ?
    Do not email me asking for tech support. Any private support is billable at $50 an hour.

Agp or pci E is the type of connection used by the graphics card to get file on the motherboard, and yes the error you mention is purely a graphical error. prior to the latest version of driver: did you uninstall the old well ? and make one of ccleaner ?

P.S. If this is an AGP card, do not install the 8.12 "traditional". Ati get a monthly fix for agp cards.

For your information, yes I uninstalled the old drivers before installing the new ones! Otherwise it is a PCIe and not an AGP. I tried it with driver cleaner, even installing in safe mode but i am still getting that same blue screen! if someone else has an idea .Otherwise I checked the compatibility, it's all okay.

Determined, In fact I just lower my hardware acceleration, and lower my image quality to 16 bit (after reboot it's not top but at least it works until something better as a solution). thanks to those who helped me.