Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Many pixels error on screen

Monitor & Video Cards

Old 31-01-2009

Many pixels error on screen

Hello everyone.

I have a big problem! I have many pixels hammer error on my screen and I do not get away. The graphics card also spins around speaks it all depends on the games,I want to play. Graphic driver, I have repeatedly been installed and reinstall!

another type graphic driver is not installed.

Old 31-01-2009

Re: Many pixels error on screen

Can you please be accurate? What graphics card is installed? How much do they switched? Since when do you have this problem? ...
Old 31-01-2009

Quote:
Can you please be accurate? What graphics card is installed? How much do they switched? Since when do you have this problem? ...
this is an ATI HD 2600 per Readon. I previously had a different video card in it (ATI Readon X1300) .so I had no problems.I have bought a year ago and they've now built only because I had no major power adapter!
Old 31-01-2009

If the card is AGP or PCI-E? With AGP can of course also are on the driver. I've also still 2600 Pro AGP on the run. Ran with the included drivers are not, or read only do not install. Only the hot-fix drivers to run.With the oven method I've often heard. On how many degrees you have because the settings? The more important question of what exactly happened in this method with the card. Cold solder joints are eliminated, or how do I imagine?

TechArena Community > Hardware > Monitor & Video Cards
Tags: , ,