Thread: Problems with Nvidia GeForce 8500 GT

Problems with Nvidia GeForce 8500 GT

Hi!

I did yesterday evening times the new Nvidia drivers for my video card og (GeForce 8500 GT) will be installed. Since then, nothing more. When you start windows it all comes very pixelite and then only the images of former Atarizeiten remember. (Screens unfortunately not possible since it will also hang)
    Windows in Safe mode, and the pictures are OK again. Then I uninstalled the driver, reboot the PC also because the building ran smoothly. Then I installed the old driver in the hope but here the same problem. Can it really be that my video card is damaged or knows who is white, and possibly a solution to this problem, I can be very difficult to imagine that my video card is defective? I'm thankful for every tip.

Re: Problems with Nvidia GeForce 8500 GT

Have you previously removed old drivers before installing new drivers?

Yes old drivers away ..
    Have the system completely Formatted meanwhile, the problem still remains ... Pc completely free of dust that is why the kA from one to the other day not anymore .. especially since the problem with inst. the new driver occurred. But now is not even the old thing. Win always asks for the drivers cd when I insert and win inst. leave the same problem .. must then again in Safe mode to remove the drivers and the mom, I looked after matching its LSG

The card would be good in another computer to test and Card from the machine with you as long as you install the Against test. The 8500er but not always directly at NT connected but are loose coils rarely good.