Thread: How to wirelessly play videos from my PC to my TV

How to wirelessly play videos from my PC to my TV

I connect my pc to my TV wirelessly in order to watch videos. Let me explain my situation: I have a laptop without S-Video output (VGA output but) I have a TV with only one SCART input. I connect my laptop to my TV wirelessly. How do I do? I said that my pc is equipped with Wi-Fi and connected to the Mobistar Livebox. In short I want to know how to wirelessly play videos from my PC to my TV

Re: How to wirelessly play videos from my PC to my TV

Before giving any I need to know answers to few questions that; is you TV is connected to a network or not. Are you having Xbox 360 or the Media center or something similar to that? If you can provide the information related to that then I would be in a better condition for providing you an answer for your problem. I hope you have understood what I am trying to convey.

I also want to connect my laptop to my TV wirelessly so that I can stream the contents of my laptop to my TV. Currently I am having Media Center Extender. I am able to steam most of the contents something like photos through the use of Media center but I want to get the desktop contents on my TV. Can you provide help related to that?

According to me you must go for Netgear Push2TV for that purpose. Through the use of Netgear Push2TV you can view all the things that you want to view from your laptop on your HDTV, and all these things can be done wirelessly. I am sure that this Netgear Push2TV is the best thing for your requirement. If you have any other problem then let me know about that thing.

I want to work on my computer system using my TV as a display but wireless. Is this possible using the function read on Win 7 or something? I plan to buy a TV, is this DLNA connection with a wireless module that would fit? Can you provide the details related to this? I will be waiting for the related reply. If you need more information about it then let me know I will try to do that.

Indeed, to use the Read function on Windows 7, need a device with the logo "Works with Windows 7" or "DLNA compatible. You can check the list of compatible TV for this purpose. Most TVs with DLNA connect to the network with a wire connected to the router. Check with the dealer before buying if the TV contains wireless option to connect to the network, or you can buy additional wireless card to connect the TV to the wireless router provided that contains the TV-making connection.