Thread: Line In Monitor Latency problem under Windows 7

Line In Monitor Latency problem under Windows 7

I have a desktop machine and it was previously installed with Windows XP. I used to plug in my Guitar and there was no latency to the monitor.. The problem started when I upgraded the system to Windows 7. The latency raised to 180+ms. I do not know what to do for the saving. Please do help me out for the thing and get it worked. It would be better. Hope to get a solution.

Re: Line In Monitor Latency problem under Windows 7

In order to get the issue to be sorted you need to check out for the change which will be better for you . To process for the same it is essential that you do check and make it function that is by process and that is by making the application or the drivers. It is under compatibility mode. So do look out for the same and process as need. Check out for the output.

Perform a clean bot service. All you need to is to check out for the thing. you need to type mscofig in the searchbox and hit enter. Now under the selective startup tab and chose hide all Microsoft service, Now disable the service and then check out for the change. This will be better for the thing. Do work out which will be better as needed. Restart the system and look out.

Install the driver by making the change to be functioned that is by installing it to the safe mode. As it is been done you need to look out by processing and functioning for the same. This will be better for you. So do look out and get it functioned. You need to check out by processing. This will be better and make the things to be processed as needed.

All you need to do is to check out by placing the drivers on desktop and then right click for Troubleshoot compatibility. Mostly it will function well under Vista mode. I hope this will be better for you to get sort of the thing and work well for you. Do check out and process a s needed. So look out and function which will be better to you. Do look out.

A clean install of the operating will help you out well to get sort of the thing and make the desired change. It will be helpful and better for you to get the issue to be worked. Do look out and function as needed. I hope this will help you out and function for the same. So do look and make it work which will be better for you. I hope this will help.