Thread: Good Gaming Monitor

Good Gaming Monitor

According to the title i'm curious to know whether this one is a quality monitor. I have kept aside something 450.00 to 500.00 for purchasing a monitor, so i would be able to suggest you within that price limit.

Re: Good Gaming Monitor.

I have 24" VW246H monitor which looks to be same but as compare it is slightly smaller screen in space.

I don't have any negative impact as related to height adjustment is concern but it seems to be good enough if it is kept to our eye level.

It is good for the pace gaming and it works smoothly. It has a very good and bright screen. In fact i do not have any problem with my monitor and i was lucky to get in perfect condition with no dead pixels on it. It works smoothly for a sub $250 LCD. The unit is very stable and in fact it does not have much weight in it. It contains DVI, VGA, and HDMI inputs in it which seems to look nice. It also allows you to hook up the PS3 or 360 or BR player.

Quote Originally Posted by Axton View Post
    I have 24" VW246H monitor which looks to be same but as compare it is slightly smaller screen in space.

I don't have any negative impact as related to height adjustment is concern but it seems to be good enough if it is kept to our eye level.

It is good for the pace gaming and it works smoothly. It has a very good and bright screen. In fact i do not have any problem with my monitor and i was lucky to get in perfect condition with no dead pixels on it. It works smoothly for a sub $250 LCD. The unit is very stable and in fact it does not have much weight in it. It contains DVI, VGA, and HDMI inputs in it which seems to look nice. It also allows you to hook up the PS3 or 360 or BR player.
    Anyways thanks for your reply. I was thinking to go and dig it.. Was just kidding, but i'm unable to find out any reviews on it as i'm not much monitor savvy. So i was really hoping for some kind of feedback.

Frankly speaking i would suggest you to buy a Samsung 24" or a Dell 24" for that budget.

Dolf are you new to the LCD market. Sorry but don't have more reviews on it.

I think $400 seems to be good one for a 1900x1200 monitor. And 25.5" seems to be quite high one.

This is what i would get from the below linked:-

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16824001309