Thread: Download Free Gta 4 Drivers From Nvidia

Download Free Gta 4 Drivers From Nvidia

Hello

Following the launch of GTA IV, which is not without problems for players, NVIDIA decided to put online a new driver beta stamped 180.84.

No details are given on improvements or earnings performance to expect. There is little doubt that a fair dedicated to SLi profile has been established.

NVIDIA recommends that you update your system with the following GeForce v180.84 driver for the best experience on Grand Theft Auto IV:

Re: Download Free Gta4 Drivers From Nvidia

The front wheel that crosses the ground is also one of many "features" of GTA IV? When the engine is rotten core is not a driver of CG or SP2 Vista that will significantly improve the framerate. From 10 to 12 fps on a GTX280

Re: Download Free Gta4 Drivers From Nvidia

The worst are the effects of stairs, impossible to remove the sign nVidia! I'll wait before buying because this game still deserves to go to the cashier.

Re: Download Free Gta 4 Drivers From Nvidia

I had serious slowdown in 1280x1024 texture average reported elevated in fact the resolution was too low! went in 1600x1200 and is now almost blurred ...

I understand that not even this kind of thing is allowed, internet mandatory to save or party

Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    I had serious slowdown in 1280x1024 texture average reported elevated in fact the resolution was too low! went in 1600x1200 and is now almost blurred ...

I understand that not even this kind of thing is allowed, internet mandatory to save or party
    No, I assure you, this is not the case. This is the first thing I turned. By default I authorize any of my games has to connect to the net, especially when they are armored message like: "your gameplay can be posted on our site, and other small messages"

Quote Originally Posted by EDALENE View Post
    No, I assure you, this is not the case. This is the first thing I turned. By default I authorize any of my games has to connect to the net, especially when they are armored message like: "your gameplay can be posted on our site, and other small messages"
    Whew, I was afraid, not for this game in particular, but the future that interests me maybe.