Thread: Tips on the new screen

Tips on the new screen

Becoming necessary to replace my CRT soon. All LCD screens I have seen had problems with degrading resolution. Therefore need tips on a decent screen for a sensible price, actually black when it should be decent enough with looks.

Re: Tips on the new screen

How much do you want on how expensive and according to me, the resolution problem is worse on CRT screens for it depends mostly on settings.

My CRT can get quite black in a certain place while an LCD is always more nicely illuminated. It is not possible circumvention. But I want to have one that is acceptable. Now I have a widescreen 19" so come in like that Price. Preferably around 8k of the max 10k.

Edit: I have now come to the Lenovo ThinkVision L220X, What do you think about it. It seems as if the TN panels are ruled out if you want a good screen.

I am of course dependent upon calibrate my stuff. Do not know Lenovo so I can not speak about it but do you want with photo processing, printing and stuff there is Eizo.

Forget good resolution if you intend to pay only that - and in such small sizes.
    Good resolution can be found in the 42+ inch plasma screens in 20000

Yes, but you are talking about TV, that I have already

Are you supposed to pull it as far as can continue on to say that I should get a OLED ... Now it was said that a computer with acceptable resolution, and the fact that does not appear in the block which is there with various types of LCD panel. Right now it is quite clear Eizo or Lenovo as it inclines to.

I have a 22" Samsung SyncMaster. Bought it for 22,000. I believe, however, that the price is much reduced now. I am having it for about 10 months and it works great. Very pleased with it!