Thread: Full HDTV to PC Monitor

Full HDTV to PC Monitor

We have today purchased, a Samsung 40 "1080p TV In My Office and at 1920x1080 indicates that actually pretty nice picture and it's obviously very impressive to use them. Now I thought, why not buy something as a primary monitor ? Because You can even watch TV with it.

Now there will be undoubtedly some hooks and eyes sit, and I was just curious about it. TV is a suitable place for a number of hours per day as a computer monitor to use? I'm mainly developing and photo editing, and in particular for the latter I have a bit of my doubts. To what extent is the color in the vicinity of a decent computer monitor? Seems to me that you will not be happy if you need to edit photos on a screen, but on the other hand, the easy course.

What else is pure inappropriate to such a thing? I can not really remember much, except for the color.

Re: Full HDTV to PC Monitor

What about the dimensions ? Whether you are going to sit close (real computer monitor) and then pixels are far too big and you get problems with your neck or you go to your desk and you move the screen a few meters away. Both seem to not really please me.

From close to an LCD TV is not really good work, because the pixels are quite large and therefore image is less sharp.

I have a 42 "Samsung Full-HD connected via HDMI in the living room, only problem is that if you close you sit continuously with your head back and forth needs to see them all, and if you do from 3 meters, then you can no longer read web pages.