Thread: Problem with NVIDIA GTX 280

Problem with NVIDIA GTX 280

Hello,I recently changed my configuration which began to take the age to go up a brand new pc:

Configuration

XFX GTX-280
    Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 BOX S775
    Gigabyte GA-x48-DQ6
    OCZ Platinum-GB DDR2 Kit 2X2
    Western Digital 150GB SATA II
    Auzentech X-Fi Prelude
    Alim Corsair TX-750W
    Operating System: Windows Vista Home Premium

So much for my configuration analysis. Level I graphic driver version 178.24 WHQL downloaded from the Nvidia site.

When starting a game (tested on World of Warcraft and FarCry 2).If I try to change the resolution or after a few seconds into the game with at least the game crashes, crash pc black screen with video signal loss .. I've had reset.

I have tried to completely uninstall the driver with Nvidia Driver Cleaner Pro and then reinstall the driver but nothing changes.

Thank you in advance for your help!
    IF you hate me, please don't mention it. I know who hates me and who doesn't. You really do not have to make fun of people....

Re: Problem with NVIDIA GTX 280

Hi,
    I will check what at first:Temperatures. Then a verification memory with memory test (one after the other 4 passes minimum) Make a test with 3DMark see if you have the same problems. Test to find a driver on the site XFX see if it suits it.

At the level of temperature, what do I look? and what are the values that may appear abnormal?
    The link 3DMark Tournament is for cards DirectX9.0 then that I turned in 10.0. Is there a new version available or it will do?

I test everything at evening.
    IF you hate me, please don't mention it. I know who hates me and who doesn't. You really do not have to make fun of people....

For 3DMark06, it also works well, even if your card is DX10. Otherwise to test DX10 mode, there are 3d mark vantage.
    If not for your problem, test your card on another pc. If that makes such is the graphics card that has a problem.

At the level of tension and watch as your 12V Hammer said 3DMark vantage for DX10.More tensions are stable and close to the tension announced better (ex = 12v tone has to be at least 11.96v or pass 12v). everest it seems to me that there is still a free version for tension and temperature.

For 3DMark06, it also works well, even if your card is DX10. Otherwise to test DX10 mode, there are 3d mark vantage.
    If not for your problem, test your card on another pc. If that makes such is the graphics card that has a problem.

At the level of tension and watch as your 12V Hammer said 3DMark vantage for DX10.More tensions are stable and close to the tension announced better (ex = 12v tone has to be at least 11.96v or pass 12v). everest it seems to me that there is still a free version for tension and temperature

Thank you,
    I will try everything and I give you the results tomorrow.