Thread: Which is The Best Integrated GPU ?

Which is The Best Integrated GPU ?

Hi friends
    I am going to buy a new mobo and i want a best inegrated GPU. I know that the integrated GPUs are always inferior to ones that go in an AGP or PCI,and to lowing the system cost ,power,heat and because i'm not a gamer just need it for every day tasks like office and surfing thats y i am going for integrated one.
    I think that the intel GMA X3000 is the best but i see also the radeon x1250 and the nvidia geforce 7150 so i'am a bit confused.please tell me the best GPU and in which Motherboard.Thanks alot.

Well if you're just going to be surfing and doing some everyday tasks then I have to wonder why you're even going for a high-performance onboard display. System cost will always be lower if you get a lower-performance onboard display, and it makes no real difference if all you're doing is surfing and word-processing.

Quote Originally Posted by Nigel_123 View Post
    Hi friends
    I am going to buy a new mobo and i want a best inegrated GPU. I know that the integrated GPUs are always inferior to ones that go in an AGP or PCI,and to lowing the system cost ,power,heat and because i'm not a gamer just need it for every day tasks like office and surfing thats y i am going for integrated one.
    I think that the intel GMA X3000 is the best but i see also the radeon x1250 and the nvidia geforce 7150 so i'am a bit confused.please tell me the best GPU and in which Motherboard.Thanks alot.
    I would say any integrated Nvidia or ATI video is going to be better than intel's offering, unless intel's onboard graphics cards have improved dramatically. I believe my laptop has an integrated GeForce 7100 (?) and it's decent for older games or non-graphics heavy.

Quote Originally Posted by Nigel_123 View Post
    Hi friends
    I agree about the integrated GPU, not being a gamer, its less of an issue and really by having an integrated GPU you save battery life which is important to anyone who's ultra mobile.

Re: Which is The Best Integrated GPU ?

Hey you can check this ZEB-NF 7050 it has 256 mb onboard graphics.really cool integrated GPU.check it out here.

Zebronic quality?

Quote Originally Posted by Olin View Post
    Hey you can check this ZEB-NF 7050 it has 256 mb onboard graphics.really cool integrated GPU.check it out here.
    Thanks Olin its really nice mobo suggest by you and its also cheap as compare to others but stilll i am thinking on Zebronic quality. But thanks for your suggestion. If any one know abt Zebronic quality then please tell me.

Ya, I have purchase Zebronics Motherboard. it gives Stunning performance. i think you should opt for it.

Quote Originally Posted by MACAWI View Post
    Ya, I have purchase Zebronics Motherboard. it gives Stunning performance. i think you should opt for it.

Thanks MACAWI am surely gonna take this into consideration. Are you using same ZEB-NF 7050 motherboard? or some other model if so then whats the capacity of video card on it. thanks in advance and if possible reply soon.

Hey,Nigel yes am i using ZEB-NF 7050 although it has 256 mn graphics onboard. but if you see it in directx it shows 512 mb. but what i am saying is that you wont complain regarding quality of product. you can simply purchase as it is a cost-effective motherboard.