Thread: Where to buy best LCD TV in India

Where to buy best LCD TV in India

I want to buy a 34" lcd tv. So can anyone gimme a link or suggest the best available option in the market? I would be spending around 60000 Rs. and most probably I will prefer any Sony or Samsung models. Also, How about going for Sony Bravia, but I heard that it is very costly apart from my budget. Thanks in advance

Try the Samsung LCD TV. The panel used in Samsung and Sony 32inch is the same and it is als a full HD LCD.
    SONY comes around 62000 and samsung 52000 but bargain can take you upto 45-46000.

As with any product, there are models that shine within each brand, but for a simple answer, my experience both personal, and with what I hear from customers and consumer reviews is as following:

Sony Bravia, Samsung, LG, Toshiba.

Just go ahead and check out each of those brands at the store(s) of your choice, and make a decision based on what you see. Make sure that the TV's are set to the "digital channel or feed" within the store. They will most likely NOT be on HD or Digital if they are being displayed on Channel 3.
    Remember, LCD's may not look that great with standard analog TV, but eventually, all channels with be converted to Digital/HD by 2009. By the way, the person above me had some good points but you can throw "contrast ratio" out the window. It's a sales gimmick. There is not a set standard to measure contrast ratio. In fact Panasonic is the only manufacturer that I know of that uses a scientific technique to test. All other use different methods unknown so you cannot compare one to another. Good Luck!

You can get the list of deals on LCD TVs I just looked it up for cameras and there are LCD TVs ranging from Rs.60,000 onwards. I would suggest you to go for Samsung R81 LCD TV. Here is the Link.