Thread: Asus LS221H: World's Slimmest Monitor

Asus LS221H: World's Slimmest Monitor

The manufacturer Asus unveils today on what would be the 22-inch monitor the finest in the world, the LS221H. After the escalation of televisions finest as the others unveiled during the IFA, Asus presents a computer monitor measuring 45 millimetres thick. Unfortunately imposing its base and unable to hang on the wall partially cancel its main argument.

Asus LS221H Monitor

Asus LS221H Monitor Photo

It is full of many technologies displaying pretty good names as the Light in Motion, the Asus Smart Contrast Ratio or the Asus Splendid Video. The first creates a "dynamic lighting, produced by the integrated LED at the base, which helps create an atmosphere to share", the second in turn pushes the contrast ratio to 4000:1, while the third Finally, "corrects automatically and continuously adjusts the image to the smallest details," which would result in "deeper colors, contrasts more settled and a brighter image globally." The speech by the laundry that washes whiter than white finally put the taste in touch?

Asus LS221H Monitor Picture

In the midst of this plethora of features, praise the presence of Aspect Control function which lets you go from full-screen format 4 / 3. Asus seems to focus on a display of high definition movies without distortion but did not specify whether it is possible to observe, in addition to the 4 / 3, the ratio 16 / 9 on this slab 16/10 which displays a definition WSXGA. Many screens to distort the image to fit the 16/10 instead of adding two small black bands. Finally, this screen has an HDMI input (DVI compatible through an adapter not included), a VGA input and promises a latency grey to grey 2 milliseconds.

It is already available in Europe at a recommended retail price of 350 euros.

Great ... especially the back but can I use glue to hang it on the wall of my offcie by glue?

The dynamic contrast is a true joke. Of the samsung I saw the color blue to draw the contrast with dynamic and on my viewsonic they draw to the green.