Thread: 8600gt video card Dead

8600gt video card Dead

I was just surfing the net reading all the mail & suddenly the video goes out & the video card died. So i emailed the company that made it cause i cannot register there but i was unable to get any help from them. Now i dont know how i can get it replaced?

From where did you buy this card. Many company have 30 days time so in your case you can actually try from the month of buying it from the company. I am not quite convinced that the card would just die like that but perhaps with an unappropriate power supply it can cause such problems out of the blues. Now, i would have notified that their website did not allow you to register but you should not lose hope from your end as it is a problem on their end.

i have already emailed on their website that i cannot register & am waiting for their reply as to what they have to say about it. Now i think that i will have to buy some other video card for the time being. But nontheless if nothing comes then i wont be buying any more products from their company.