Thread: How to revise Baseline in Microsoft Project

How to revise Baseline in Microsoft Project

I need some help to revise baseline. I am not able to do that. I want some help in doing the same with the changes and the form of task it is arranged. I am not able to include the progress in the same. I am in need of a project where I can start new or multiple baseline. How to do that.

The baseline reflects the track data only. I think what you are trying to do is possible but for that you will have to begin with some testing stuff. You will have to rework on the entire stuff back from scratch and then check whether it is beneficial or not. It is recommended that you must export the baseline data to Excel. You must copy paste the baseline data around and then check that you are bale to work on the same or not. Later on you can copy the data to the empty baseline fields and save it. This is the best way of testing.

I am performing a short test of importing the data from my old files. I had tried to first merge them but it is not working well. It is a bit complicated to get the file running very effectively in the same. I will recommend you to first keep a backup so that if there is any problem you can atleast stay on the safer side to keep in working.