Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Office Help > Microsoft Project
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Export project as a pdf file

Microsoft Project

Old 30-01-2008

Export project as a pdf file

This is Windows XP SP3 system running with MS Project Professional 2003. Due to some reason I need to mail my project plan to someone but in PDF format. I tried searching options for the same but dint found it anywhere, Is it possible? Can somebody here please let me know how I can export my project into a PDF file?

Thank you.

Old 30-01-2008

RE: Export project as a pdf file

I donít think there is any built-in option or Microsoft plugin available for the same. One of my colleague do this using a third party application called CutePDF. If you want you can go with the same or need to find out some another similar third party application.
Old 30-01-2008

Re: Export project as a pdf file

I think you are right because 'Exporting to pdf' is actually equal to 'printing to a pdf printer'. So Cutepdf is a good software for the same but Adobe 8 also has a pdf printer included (and it is also free)

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Office Help > Microsoft Project
Tags: , ,