Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Office Help > Microsoft Project
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Microsoft Project Professional 2007 Trial Version

Microsoft Project

Old 14-12-2007

Microsoft Project Professional 2007 Trial Version

Presently I am with MS Project Professional 2003. I read somewhere that Microsoft is providing Office Project Professional 2007 TRAIL for about 180 days. Well it was very good news for me. I downloaded the trial from Microsoft sites and saved it on desktop. Problem started while trying to install the same. When I double clicked to open the same, instead of running the setup I got 3 options saying ‘cancel’ ‘save’ ‘find a program online to open it’.

I tried running the setup 5 times but the same result every time. At last I thought to click on “find a program online to open it” which took me to Windows File Association screen and offered alternatives for finding a program that could run this file. Windows had no suggestions of what application I should use. Second, time I thought clicking on ‘Save’ option which saves a “ProjectProfessional.img” file. When I try launching this, this too takes me to Windows File Association screen and offered alternatives for finding a program that could run this file. Again Windows had no suggestions.

I have no idea what else I should do. Can anyone please help me out?

Old 14-12-2007

Well those .img files are alternative for .ISO files. In order to open them, you need to first burn them on a disk and run the disk to launch the program. Alternatively you can use D deamon tool and mount it virtually which will act as CD/DVD and then run the setup.
Old 28-01-2010

Re: Microsoft Project Professional 2007 Trial Version

Well you can find Microsoft Project Professional 2007 60 Day Trial from http://www.microsoft.com/project/en/us/default.aspx

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Office Help > Microsoft Project
Tags: , , ,