Thread: Views on Microsoft Project Server 2010

Views on Microsoft Project Server 2010

I am attempting to generate a view in Project Web Access with the intention of be able to be viewed when I go to the Resource Availability page. Currently, I have comprised 4 views previously created denomination work by resource; Assignment work by Project; Remaining penetrability; and Work when I had choose the View drop down menu commencing from the Resource Availability page. I do not be familiar with if these were out of the box views or if somebody else generated them. On the other hand, when I go to manage views, these views are not obtainable in several of the categories. I tried to generated a view under the categories Resource Center and Resource Assignments additional than subsequent to the views were saved I might not have right of entry them from the Resource Availability page. What am I missing. Need some help here.

Re: Views on Microsoft Project Server 2010

These views are not configurable, nor are you capable to create several additional views on this page. Your most excellent alternative is to observe if you be able to create the view moreover utilizing Excel Services or SSRS.

I might similar to display additional fields, be obliged to as booking type, in the Details table. Has anybody originate a possible explanation additional than Excel Services or SSRS. Regrettably as Ben has already mentioned, this view is not configurable, the merely alternative is to generate an innovative view utilizing Excel Services / SSRS through the graph and fields you desire.

To develop your own web page with the intention of you have to give impression on at the DB. Save a Project to Project Server you do not necessitate to publish it commencing from side to side the entire resources added to the resource sheet. Create certain with the intention of the Load Summary Resources checkbox is selected when you login you might necessitate to select choose the account on the Project Server Accounts page in MS Project to observe this on the checkbox. Utilize the resource views to observe the data.

The Microsoft Project to facilitate permits you to open, view in a dynamic method and print several Microsoft Project file. It is working with on several Java facilitated platform containing Windows, Mac OS X and Linux. There are numerous viewers for Microsoft Project on the market, a number of freeware and additional commercial. The MOOS Project Viewer is the most excellent choice in terms of characteristic per price. Additional than do not just presently take our word for it.