Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Office Help > Microsoft Project
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How to insert HyperTerminal data into excel sheet.

Microsoft Project

Old 08-01-2012

How to insert HyperTerminal data into excel sheet.

Hi friends, I collect data in hyperterminal , and every minute one number . I just want to put this number with a timestamp into excel I have try several time but not able to insert HyperTerminal data into excel sheet, how do I do this? Is it possible to do this in excel, if you have any ideas then let me know your reply will be appreciated

Old 08-01-2012

Re: How to insert HyperTerminal data into excel sheet.

According to my suggestion you should have to follow these steps for insert HyperTerminal data into excel sheet.
1. make sure that the sender supplies the timetag as well as the data
2. Transfer > Capture Text
3. In the file selection, call it something.csv (even though there may be no
commas at all)
4. Start
And finally when data gathering is complete, use Excel to open the CSV file.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Office Help > Microsoft Project
Tags: , ,