Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Office Help > Microsoft Project
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Looking for real world examples of using Start to Finish task relationships in MS Project

Microsoft Project

Old 22-04-2011

Can anyone show me a real world example of where a SF task relationship works, and can't be accomplished by FS, SS, or FF?

I'm in a class and the instructor has set a bounty for anyone who can demonstrate an actual need for using this relationship (SF) that can't be accomplished by any of the other task relationships (FS, SS, FF). If I can show him an actual project plan where it works, is needed, and can't be done with the other relationships, he's going to take the whole class out for a dinner.

Let me know if you can help!

Old 23-04-2011

Re: Looking for real world examples of using Start to Finish task relationships in MS Project

Microsoft Project provides around 4 kind of task dependencies. Those are finish-to-start, start-to-start, finish-to-finish, and start-to-finish. For getting the same you need a brief description and overview of the same. Each dependency work on base of task assigned and you can view an better tutorial for the same online. I will recommend you to chart wise look for the same which will provide you a much better information on the same.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Office Help > Microsoft Project
Tags: , ,