Thread: Free MS Project viewer?

Free MS Project viewer?

Is there anyone who can suggest me a free Microsoft Project Viewer? I have searched for it on the net but cannot find it anywhere? Thanks.

Re: Free MS Project viewer?

Microsoft has not provided a viewer for Project. However, it is designed with the Web in mind, which allows anyone with an Internet Browser or email facilities to view details. For a picture, try clicking the copy picture button (little camera on the standard toolbar). More information can be found in the below link:

http://project.mvps.org/faqs.htm#Project%20Viewer

I have come across MS Project Viewer called ValleySpeak Project Server. A good hosted Project Management Software, which I found. One of the main reasons why I like the software is the fact that I could continue to work in Microsoft Project 2007 while sharing my Microsoft Project plans with my teams.

Because it is a hosted service, I did not have to buy expensive software or deal with installation and maintenance headaches. The functionality that I have with valleyspeak to manage my geographically dispersed teams works well for me. We also evaluated Basecamp and some other solutions but were not impressed.

Try MOOS Project Viewer. It is free and it is running on Windows, Mac and Linux, just search it on the net and download and install the same in your computer.

Here is the best option that I can suggest you ValleySpeak Project Server. You will get an free trial version and it is cost effective. I am sure that it will help you, as it has really helped me a lot in my project maintenance.

ValleySpeak Project Server is a web based Microsoft Project Viewer that helps the Project Managers share their Microsoft Project files over the web with their team members. Team Members can view their respective tasks & update their status using any browser giving the Project Manager a real time visibility on the status of the project.

ValleySpeak Project Server is a periodically updated FileCluster but you can encounter situations in which the software information is easily out-of-date, the producers of Project Server ValleySpeak the product without prior notification to change. ValleySpeak Project Server 2.0 is currently the last updated version of the software. All rights Xmarks, belong to the developer, valley speak.