Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Office Help > Microsoft Project
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

VBA macros for Project - free to download

Microsoft Project

Old 28-11-2008

VBA macros for Project - free to download

I have been using Project and VBA since they were first introduced. I have some VBA macros available for download at electronautomotive.com/vba.htm

These include a macro (and form) for timescaling and zoning the Network Diagram view, a logic tracing macro, and some others. In addition to these downloadable ones, I also have some to make Project interact with Outlook, and many others, including a logic report written to Excel. If you need any, please ask - I probably have one that is at least similar.

If you have any questions or requests for improvement, please write me

Old 28-11-2008

Thanks for providing the VBA macros and that URL. Unfortunately there seems to be a problem with the link you've provided.
Old 13-07-2010

Re: VBA macros for Project - free to download

Reference: Compare Two Project Files -
This is an excellent script. Can you please post code for the function FieldChanged.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Office Help > Microsoft Project
Tags: , , ,