Thread: Looking for good wmv editor

Looking for good wmv editor

Can anyone tell me where can I get a wmv editing software that will allow me to edit the video in cut mode where I can somply mark all the segments to cut at a given time and save the final file? I have used Windows Movie Maker and it is very annoying because we have to make serveral different files and join them to create a final file. So, can anyone help me out. Thanks.

You can get a software called VirtualDub which is a well known tool for processing and video capturing. VirtualDub can process one or more videos, make changes, thanks to its selection of filters or adding many that are available, delete or compress fragments of a video footage, by one or more of these actions with the help of your task list.

Re: Looking for good wmv editor

Download a software called VisiCrop which is a tool to cut any part of your video that gives you the option to delete unwanted images. It provides support for most video functions installed in your computer and can work with avi, asf, mp4, mpg, mpeg, mov, wmv etc. VisiCrop can also zoom in on an image in your video by cropping if you want more information. Finally, it can save the piece cut into AVI or WMV format as per your preferred size.