Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Capture Screen Shots in Windows Using the Print Screen Key

MediaCenter

Old 15-03-2007

Capture Screen Shots in Windows Using the Print Screen Key

I am facing issue with capturing screen on Windows XP. The print screen is not working. There are two notebook available. Somehow the screenshot utility is facing major bug while connecting it. The print screen fails to work. I had tried to check a different keyboard also but still the same issue appear.

Old 18-03-2007

There are some third party software that allow you to do the same. There are many software. There can be problem with print screen key in your system. You can try re-installing the keyboard driver and then check back.
Old 20-03-2007

I had faced the same issue on my system. But that was due to improper keyboard. The key had failed to work. There are chances that some internal settings of keyboard can cause the problem. You can try re-installing the keyboard back again once again.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > MediaCenter
Tags: , ,