Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

subtitles in windows media player

MediaCenter

Old 03-03-2007

subtitles in windows media player

I am not able to use the subtitles in Windows Media Player, the subtitles just dont show up in WMP. I dont know how I did it once but now I do not know how to do this again, after reinstalling Windows Vista. Can anyone tell me how to I play the subtitles in this operating system. Thanks.

Old 04-03-2007

RE: subtitles in windows media player

You can use VSFilter to hang subtitles for the film in any video player, subtitles are displayed correctly in almost any language, and with its help (+ VirtualDub) can sew permanent subtitles in a movie. In the program there is a lot of small adjustments that make our lives easier and more enjoyable. For example, you can quickly choose a font, size and color for your subtitles. You can also quickly move the subtitles for some time back and forth.
Old 04-03-2007

RE: subtitles in windows media player

I checked that tool and it seems to be a .dll file? What am I supposed to do with it?
Old 11-01-2008

From where did you download the software, it seems to me that you might have not downloaded the proper file. Actually, its the DirectVobSub which is simply a DirectShow filter which can be used to display subtitle. It integrates automatically with any DirectShow player like the Windows Media Player, Media Player Classic, MPC-HC and others. Download it from here.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > MediaCenter
Tags: