Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Hauppauge Remote not working

MediaCenter

Old 16-12-2006

Hauppauge Remote not working

My remote tv tuner that came with Hauppauge WinTV Plus is not working. Its sending signal light comes up when i press any button but nothing happens. I have installed the IR software required for it and i have crossed checked it batteries in other remotes but no luck. Do i have to do something else for getting it working??? If YES than what. If NO then what might be the issue in my case???

Old 18-12-2006

If you are trying to use the remote for controlling Media Center then you will have to edit C:\WINDOWS\Irremote.ini accordingly. So as to tell Hauppauge's remote software what has to be sent to the Media Center. There are quite a few good articles over the web for editing irremote.ini. Just check it out and you can refer to any article that you find easy to understand, hope that helps.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > MediaCenter
Tags: