| || |
Join Date: Oct 2005
Even I had this issue for months but after some research I finally found the solution for this problem by reinstalling and updating the TV Tuner driver, follow the below method:
- First of all click Start, then go to All Programs, hewlett-packard, hp pavilion PC tools, and then hp application recovery.
- After that you can try to select Driver Installation, and click Next.
- Now you will have to select the name of the TV tuner card that is used on the computer, usually eMuzed TV Tuner or Hauppauge.
- Now you can try to click Install, and then click OK after the driver has finished installing.
- Lastly, you have to click Quit to close the HP Application Recovery program and restart the computer and after that the problem will be solved.