Thread: sky anytime drm update

sky anytime drm update

I have a Sony Laptop with XP Media Center. Recently I bought a Sky Anytime to watch Movies on my laptop. Installation went fine without any problems but when I try logging in to Sky Anytime, it first gives me a link saying to update my DRM License. When I click the link (http//drmlicense.one.microsoft.com/indivsite/en/indivit.asp) it takes me to a website where the Update link wont work at all. So far I would have tried more than 20 times but still it wont work. I don’t if it is related to Sky or Microsoft. Hope anyone here can help me out. Thank you.

Re: sky anytime drm update

Which browser are you using to open that URL? If it is other than Internet Explorer, you may face such problems. the control in such web page is only really workable in IE. So try doing t again with Internet Explorer and not other browsers like Opera or Mozilla. Also remember to close all other programs and browsers before opening this URL on your PC. Other programs may interfere during this process.

Thank you very much for the help Janos™. You were right, I think the problem was because of the browser itself. I just tried in Internet explorer and problem got solved. Thanks again.

more sky anytime problems

I have gone through the upgrade process but am getting an error in logging into SKY anytime which points me to a MICROSOFT page advising that my DRM file is "corrupt"Error code 0xC00D2754) and proposing removal of DRM file. I don't know what this will effect nor can I find a DRM file in the place suggested - there seems to be lots of files with DRM in the name.
    Everything else in terms of WMP 11 works .

Anyone - any ideas ? I'm worried I may mess up other things if I (can) follow the instruction
    thanks
    John

ive tryed everything now, even did a regedit notepad thing, nothing is working.

i open sky player, click something i want to watch, it says i need a security upgrade for sky player, i click ok, it takes me to http://drmlicense.one.microsoft.com/...en/indivit.asp . i then click upgrade, it connects, then downloads then says windows media player is not responding.

can anyone help me ive tryed loads of things including everything in the post

thanks

digi

i found someone that had the same problem, you have to disable your protected mode,

go to tools, security and uncheck enable protected mode,

download the upgrade then re-enable it solved my problem

im running vista home premium if anyone is wondering