Thread: Repair MCE - Error when launching ehshell.exe

Repair MCE - Error when launching ehshell.exe

I am getting some error message when I am trying to launch Media Center and I have copied the crash file belowm that you can check. I have also tried to uninstall and reinstall the .net framework and have also reinstalled Windows XP service pack 2 and rollup 2 for Media Center Edition. Can anyone tell me how to reinstall the Media Center or diagnose the underlining issue really is?

Crash File Contents:
    Unhandled Exception
    Message: Unknown Keyframe type light at Line#2297 Pos #14. Keyframe types are case sensitive, did you accidentally put an upper case character?
    Exception:
    System.Exception: Unknown Keyframe type light at Line#2297 Pos #14. Keyframe types are case sensitive, did you accidentally put an upper case character? at ServiceBus.UIFramework.AnimationDescription.KeyframeParse(XmlTextReader xmlRead) at ServiceBus.UIFramework.AnimationDescription.SequenceParse(XmlTextReaderxmlRead, String& stID) at ServiceBus.UIFramework.AnimationDescription.Parse(XmlTextReaderxmlRead)
    at ServiceBus.UIFramework.AnimationDescription.LoadAnimationRef(String reference) at ServiceBus.UIFramework.PageBasedUCPService.OnRendererConnected(Objectsender, EventArgs args) at eHome.UI.UiSession.OnConnect(Object sender, EventArgs args) at eHome.UI.RenderingSession.OnConnectionReady(Object sender, EventArgsargs)
    at
    eHome.UI.Remote.RenderPort.eHome.

Re: Repair MCE - Error when launching ehshell.exe

Is there anyone who knows about this problem and can suggest me some fix. I dont believe that in the end the only option for me woud be to reinstall using the OEM image or so?

Re: Repair MCE - Error when launching ehshell.exe

Were you able to solve this problem? Even I am having the same exact problem and after spending some couple of weeks on this issue, I also dont want to start from scratch by installing from the OEM disk. Can anyone please help us out?