Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Error - The Server is not a compatible streaming media server

MediaCenter

Old 06-07-2006

Error - The Server is not a compatible streaming media server

We have a WMS setup in our office where we are trying to open ports to the firewall to make the stream available to the web. Any how we did it but today morning when we came, I found that WMS is not working any more. We left it yesterday working, dint made any changes but not working today. So as a workaround I deleted the earlier publishing point and tried to recreate it exactly like it was before, but it fails.

I simply restarted the computer and created a new session on the encoder, copied the info into the publishing point but here something went wrong and now am getting error message saying while starting the publishing point that say’s: “Error Code: 0xc00d2ee8 The Server is not a compatible streaming media server.”

Old 02-12-2008

Re: Error - The Server is not a compatible streaming media server

hi ,

Same here, plz guide us

thx

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > MediaCenter
Tags: ,