Thread: Is it possible to burn mp3 cd's using windows media player?

Is it possible to burn mp3 cd's using windows media player?

I have installed Windows XP on my computer and am also using Windows Media Player 10 version on it. I want to know a way to burn mp3 cd's in WMP 10, so can anyone tell me some method on how to create it? Thanks

Yes, you can use the Windows Media Player to burn a mix of songs from your Player library or from your computer to an audio CD, after which you can play the CD in any standard CD player. You can also burn files to data CDs and DVDs. It is not possible to burn live streams, such as radio stations, to a CD or DVD. More information can be found here - http://windows.microsoft.com/en-XM/w...sked-questions

Re: Is it possible to burn mp3 cd's using windows media player?

There are many burning software available in the market, one such that I use is Nero Burning tool. Download Nero Burning Tool by searching it on the net and discover its potential. With it, you will be able to generate, copy or extract information from all kinds of discs, such as CD, DVD, Blu-Ray and others. You will be able to record your favorite movies on DVD or generate an original CD with MP3 files or your favorite music. It also offers options to make an identical copy of a existing CD or DVD. In these cases, the program will extract the contents of the disc and you decide if you want to save it on your computer or store on a new disk.

There is another free tool called Xilisoft MP3 CD Burner which is a professional burning software designed by xilisoft company. This tool allows you to create MP3 CDs, Audio CDs, Music CDs, and burn any type of audio / video file on a CD. Examples of formats supported by the program: MPEG, WMV, ASF, AVI, MOV, MP4, MP3, 3GP, RM, MP2, WMA, WAV, AU, M4A, RA, OGG, AAC, AC3. It provides two modes of prints (standard and advanced), and it also offers a preview option before burning as well as ID3 tag editor (ID3v1, ID3v2). Xilisoft MP3 CD Burner supports multiple languages, such as English, Chinese and Japanese.